Facilitating growth: workforce trends for 2022
Resilience has been a key theme for workforce management over the past two years. As businesses recover and we set our sights on a prosperous 2022, HR teams have a unique opportunity to regroup and shape the future of work.
On Thursday 20 January, Roubler will be joined by Dave Millner to discuss the HR and workplace trends we can expect to see throughout 2022.
Dave is a key influencer in the HR space and has built up an audience of more than 30,000 followers on Twitter under the alias @HRCurator. A recognised thought leader and regular presenter at global HR conferences, Dave’s first book ‘Introduction to People Analytics’ was published in April 2020 and he was recognised as HR Magazine’s #16 Most Influential Thinker of 2021.
Dave’s presentations promote the role of technology in HR, the effectiveness of measuring and using people analytics, and the need for HR to be more commercial in its’ approach to demonstrate tangible business value and results.
Join this FREE masterclass to discover:
- Which trends will shape workforces in 2022
- What the key global challenges will be in 2022
- How leading HR teams are adapting their approach
- Why people analytics and technology will play a key role
- Ways to ensure professional development keeps up with the pace of change.