Just announced: Roubler is an official vendor for the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
You can now claim the PSG for Roubler’s all-in-one cloud-based software, to streamline and simplify your workforce management processes.
What is the PSG?
The Singapore Government introduced the Productivity Solutions Grant – or PSG – back in 2018 to encourage small- to medium-sized businesses operating in Singapore to adopt technology solutions in the workplace.
The key purpose of the PSG is to promote the adoption of technology that can improve team productivity, keep data and information secure, automate existing processes, fast-track the implementation of new processes, and enable businesses to scale up quickly.
In a nutshell, the tech solutions offered as part of the PSG help businesses grow, adapt and remain resilient to change – even in the face of tough and unpredictable times.
Businesses can choose from a list of pre-approved vendors and claim up to 80% off the relevant fees. Each vendor has been thoroughly assessed by various government authorities to ensure the solutions they provide create efficiency.
As of February 25, 2021, Roubler is now officially a pre-approved PSG vendor – and we’re thrilled!
Am I eligible for the PSG?
To be eligible for the PSG, your business must:
- Be registered/incorporated in Singapore
- Have at least 30% local shareholding
- Have less than S$100 million in annual sales turnover, or less than 200 employees
- Purchase, lease or subscribe to the tech equipment or solution to be used in Singapore
- Not have paid a vendor or third party in relation to the purchase, lease, or subscription of a tech solution or equipment prior to being approved for the PSG
- Not have signed any contract with a vendor or third party in relation to the purchase, lease, or subscription of an IT solution or equipment prior to being approved for the PSG.
How can Roubler help my business?
Roubler’s workforce management software gives you everything you need to recruit, onboard, roster, manage and pay your staff, all in one cloud-based system.
Here are the main benefits that the Roubler platform can provide your business:
- Improve team productivity. Roubler has the tools you need to make your workforce management processes more efficient and productive.
- Save time and money. An all-in-one software means you can manage your entire workforce in one place. With one system, one subscription fee, and no messy integrations, you will save time and money.
- Access from anywhere. Roubler is 100% cloud-based, which means you and your team can manage and access everything you need, anywhere, anytime.
- Secure your data. Roubler gives you guaranteed peace of mind knowing that all your data is securely stored and backed up in the cloud.
We are offering businesses our all-in-one workforce management software, as well as full implementation and training.
What else do I need to know?
Within the GoBusiness Gov Assist portal, Roubler is classified as an IT solution and falls into the Human Resource E-scheduling System category.
There are four Roubler workforce management packages for you to choose from, based on the number of staff you currently employ:
- 1 – 30 employees
- 31 – 60 employees
- 60 – 100 employees
- 101 – 200 employees
If you need help with the application, please reach out to us or Enterprise Singapore for assistance, or check out our step-by-step guide to applying and claiming.
How do I take the next steps?
Contact us today, and we’ll help you get started on your journey to better workforce management.
Book a meeting with Aaron or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.