Facilitating growth: workforce trends for 2022
Resilience has been a key theme in workforce management over the past two years. As businesses recover and we set our sights on a prosperous 2022, HR teams have a unique opportunity to regroup and shape the future of work.
On Thursday 20 January at 2:00pm (NZDT), Roubler will be joined by Dave Millner to discuss the HR and workplace trends we can expect to see throughout 2022.
A key influencer in the HR space, Dave has built an audience of more than 30,000 followers on Twitter under the alias @HRCurator. He is a recognised thought leader and regular presenter at HR conferences all over the world, his first book ‘Introduction to People Analytics’ was published in April 2020, and he was recognised as HR Magazine’s #16 Most Influential Thinker of 2021.
Dave actively promotes the role of technology in HR, in particular the effectiveness of people analytics to affect change. He is passionate about why HR teams need to be more commercial in their approach to demonstrate tangible business value and achieve results.
Join this FREE masterclass to discover:
- Which trends shaped workforces throughout 2021
- What the key global challenges will be in 2022
- How leading HR teams are adapting their approach
- Why people analytics and technology will play a key role
- Ways to ensure professional development keeps up with the pace of change.